01 November 2016

SPOONFLOWER Joy To The World Gift Tags

Now that Halloween is over let's bring on Christmas! No? Too soon? Later this week (Thursday) my 'Poinsettia Gift Tag' themed design will up for voting, but I wanted to let you know that it is up for sale NOW! Hurray!

The design is called 'Joy To The World Gift Tags'  because I love color and I love the joy of the holiday season. Ground breaking!
Below is a picture taken straight off of my phone to let you know how the colors look printed on Kona Cotton in real life. I can't wait to cut these up into fabric gift labels! You can also get them printed on gift wrap or peel and stick wallpaper. Such an easy, personal touch this holiday season.
I'll be sure to check in on Thursday to remind you that voting is open on Spoonflower. I hope you have a great day. I am finally on the upswing after the Halloween sugar coma. Remind me to back away from the candy next year, okay? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment