16 March 2016

Spoonflower Design A Day Contest

Day 3: Abstract
 Hi, Friends. Looonnnggg time, no see. Ever have one of those times when you have so much to say that you can't say anything? I've felt like that lately, bursting with ideas and I just can't get them out fast enough. It's a wonderful problem.
Day 8: Photography
 For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to keep up with the Spoonflower Design A Day Contest. (Search #sfdesignaday to see everyone's amazing work!) I've at least tried my hand at most of the themes in my sketchbook, but getting 15 patterns to the final stage has proved a bit tough.
Day 2: Watercolor
Yesterday Spoonflower announced this week's contest theme of 'Watercolor' and submissions are due tomorrow! I work best under pressure, so we'll see if I can whip up anything passable today between school pickups.

Spoonflower recently changed their contest setup so check out their upcoming contest page to read more about it. Here's to exciting new possibilities, right? If you'd like to see my progress shots follow me on Instagram as @tiffanyheiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment