12 January 2016

MUSIC LOVE Tal And Acacia

Lately I've been thinking about the messages, stories, and words I let into my mind every day. There is so much noise out there and so much of it is negative. To tackle this a little bit at a time, I am trying to only listen to music with a positive message. For me this is music that focuses on God. That sounds as boring to me as it might to you. Finding Christian music that really grabs me is tough. Luckily I came across this group called Tal and Acacia.

Here are a couple songs we're loving:
Garbage In - My preschool aged son is fascinated by this song. We've been talking about how what we allow into our minds affects us and molds who we are.

Wake Me (Noah Song) - Beautiful. I can't even tell you how much I love this song.

Yahweh - A sweet song that echos my own heart call.

Give them a listen and let me know what you think. Any other groups you recommend to nourish your heart and soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment