09 November 2015

The Unicorn Project

This month I joined The Unicorn Project by Jo Klima from The Darling Tree Everyone has a dream project that gets set aside in the wake of every day life and Jo created this course to give others that little boost of encouragement and intention to bring that dream to life, today.
It was just the encouragement I needed to get some work done on my portfolio. Her daily emails and prompts are a whisper of affirmation that remind me to be intentional with my time and her workbooks are beautiful and oh, so helpful as well. While Jo and I might have differing beliefs/faiths, I appreciate her eye for beauty, her seeking heart, and her desire to encourage others in their creativity. What a gift! We can learn something from everyone we meet, no?
Go ahead and search #theunicornproject to see what projects others are tackling and be inspired. This course is only offered at specific times, so be sure to sign up for Jo's email list to get notifications (and a great newsletter as well) of when the next round opens up. I highly recommend this (affordable!) course and I'm only a week in! Thanks so much, Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment