21 September 2015

INSPIRED BY Skillshare

Working on a new pattern
Recently I mentioned some resources I enjoy for creative learning. Today I want to share with you another resource I am enjoying, Skillshare. This weekend I watched all of Elizabeth Olwen's classes. If you aren't familiar with her work, check out her website. She is a very talented and prolific surface pattern designer. I really admire how consistent her signature look is, yet her new work is always fresh and inspiring. I don't know about you, but I love to see how other people work and these classes were a great behind-the-scenes glimpse into her process and the life of a surface pattern designer.

I can't wait to dive into more classes. I don't typically watch much television, but many evenings my mind is a little too tired to sketch, so I like to watch a class. This way I get to learn and relax at the same time. Win, win!

What about you? What are some of your favorite resources? Do you find watching classes as relaxing as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment